DIY Gardening Tips

Garden Tips

Sunday, November 9, 2008

[ediblecontainergardens] Newbie to the group..

Hi there! My name is Tammy and I'm a new addition to the group.

I've been dreaming of turning the garden plot in our backyard into an actual
garden instead of a weed bed since we moved in 3 years ago, but health
issues and

A lengthy hospital stay this year (9 ½ months so far) has put that off.
We're looking at possibly putting in raised beds around the perimeter so
that I can still maneuver

Around when I get home if I'm not able to walk on my own steam. In the
meantime I'm planning an herb garden and patio planters, and I thought your
group looked

Interesting so I've been reading for the last few days.

I have been bitten by the gardening bug way out of season I think. Found a
few plant/seed swap groups and have been getting pretty jazzed about the
whole planning

Process. Now I just wish Spring would come so I can get out and get my
hands dirty J

I look forward to reading, and learning and of course getting to know you
all.

I'm in Cardinal, Ontario – Zone 5.

Cheers!

Tammy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

To join our Seed Exchange list, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ecgexchange/

Need help with your membership?
Email: ediblecontainergardens-owner@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ediblecontainergardens/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ediblecontainergardens/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:ediblecontainergardens-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:ediblecontainergardens-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ediblecontainergardens-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

The Herb Gardener

Gotta Garden

Backyard Style